Sunday, August 30, 2015

 The picture to the left is of my girlfriend and I at the Doctor Who convention in Tampa Florida in 2013. In class you brought up Doctor Who multiple times which I thought was funny because it is one of my favorite shows. I wasn't to sure what you meant by images created. I have never done actual graphic art, but I have used photoshop for more basic photo editing because I am an aspiring photographer. I have used Autocad and SolidWorks for many drafting projects throughout the years, but most of it was very geometric.
The second picture is one that I took 20 May 2014 when I climbed Mt. Hood in Oregon. This is one of my favorite pictures because of how everything lines up. If you look to the left you see the clouds running perpendicular to the ground whereas the the mountain is running down towards the ground in a pretty gradual slope.

No comments:

Post a Comment